Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Inside of Wedding Invite

The inside of the invites were a little more tedious. Could have been all the extra cutting (I can't do math in my head for cutting!). Or could be that I was finishing these the week we hit 100 degrees here in Seattle!

Again for the inside of the card we stayed very basic. The vellum is added with a few drops of glue. And then dew drops to cover the glue spots. I added a small pocket by cutting a strip of paper and using sticky strip on the outside edges. The So Saffron card stock is the RSVP card. Cute, huh!

cardstock: Stampin' Up-kraft, so saffron, vellum
other: sticky strip, clear dew drops

I really enjoyed being able to help out my friends for their upcoming wedding. These were fun invites to make. Plus, gave me an excuse to get several new products!!! hehe

No comments: