Monday, August 3, 2009

Getting to know me

Phew! Well it's taken me quite awhile (and a few mistakes) but I finally think I have my blog the way I want it... So I figured I would start off by letting you get to know me a little better. After all, hopefully you will be coming back often!

Well I was introduced to the stamping world roughly 6 years ago while hosting a friends first Stampin' Up party. Little did I know, I would become obsessed (thanks a lot Sarah!). Literally I spent the next year going to the big craft store every week stocking up on everything paper craft related just so I could use my 40% off coupon. My passion really exploded when I began scrapbooking almost 4 years ago with the birth of my first nephew. Now I scrapbook my personal life, my oldest nephew (Cameron) and our newest addition to our family, my nephew Joe.

Now I have decided to turn my passion of all things papercraft related into a business with Stampin' Up. I have been sharing and teaching my girlfriends how to stamp and scrap for awhile. But now I will get to earn money doing it! Pinch me, I think I'm dreaming!!!

I'm really excited to start my business, not only for the extra money, or the great products I will get (at a discount!!!) but hopefully for the great relationships I will begin with people just as excited about crafting as I am! I hope to share with you my cards, scrapbook layouts, altered items, and many more projects I come up with!

So please bare with me as I get used to this whole blogging thing. :) Come back soon to see all the great classes I already have planned and to learn about my open house in September (one in Seattle and one in Spokane for my friends and family there!!!) There's sure to be lots of goodies to be had and fun projects to make!

No comments: