Friday, August 7, 2009

I'm OFFICIAL

I officially signed up to be a Stampin' Up demonstrator today! Hopefully today is the beginning of getting to make a living doing something I LOVE!!! This weekend is going to be fairly laid back. Lots of stamping/scrapping and reviewing my demo site. And of course, lots of planning for workshops, classes, and promotions! So much to do, but yet all stuff that will be fun!

Here is a card I created with a One Sheet Wonder. I will try to get a tutorial and a template posted next week for those who many be unfamiliar with OSW. Basically, you make your own designer paper using stamps. Then, you take the "one sheet" of paper and cut it to maximize the piece of paper to create the most amount of cards possible. When I created this card, I was able to make over 8 cards in a matter of an hour and a half! Talk about value in both time and products!!!

On the right of my blog is a link to my offical Stampin' Up! website. Feel free to browse the catalog and the projects. You can place an order directly online or email me at jessgos1313@msn.com

Stay tuned, next week I will announce my open house. You will not want to miss the great projects I will showcase and the promotions I will have in place for the weekend!

paper: Basic Gray, Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink: Basic Gray, Basic Black, Real Red
Accesories: Silver Brads

No comments: