Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Go Team


Here's a card I recently created that I'm loving! NFL preseason kicked off this past week and I couldn't be more thrilled! I love spending Sundays watching my Seahawks play while eating some of my famous Super Bowl Nachos and drinking an ice cold Corona!

Growing up, I had to watch whatever my older brother wanted. Which meant I watched a lot of baseball, basketball and football, and a lot of Nintendo playing. To this day, I'm still perfectly content sitting and watching someone play Nintendo or watching a sporting event. But put on some NFL and I will be screaming and cheering louder than some guys in the room!

This card was very easy to create! And perfect for any NFL fan in your life! Good luck to all the teams this year! I'll keep my fingers crossed for my Seahawks (and the Colts for my brother!)

Stamps: Sporting, Just Football
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Chip Designer Series Paper, Kraft, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Paper Snips, Pop-Up Glue Dots,

No comments: