Thursday, October 1, 2009

October 1st... LOTS of news!!!

Woohoo!!! The day some of you may be waiting for, October 1st which means LOTS of Stampin' Up! News!!! First off, My Digital Studio is available starting today for customers. And I have to say I am LOVING it! Have you ever tried scrapbooking in the middle of a coffee shop? Well I have! I did it this past weekend in fact... creating this page on my laptop! I am currently working on an album from a trip to California that my boyfriend and I took this past February. I haven't had much time to sit and stamp this past week (2 workshops, a trip to Spokane, WA, and regionals last Friday! Whew!). But, luckily for me, I could grab my laptop out of my bag any spare moment I had and work on this album! So at least I'm getting my "fix" in! hehe

Are you interested in getting My Digital Studio for yourself? You can purchase it directly from my store! Or you can get it HALF off by hosting a $400 workshop. Contact me to schedule yours today. I only have a few available spots!

Now what if you already have a papercrafting digital program... you can purchase the files with out having to purchase the program! Prices start as low as $1.95. Check out my store today!

Some other important Stampin' Up! news to share... did you notice the October Deal of the Week button on the right hand side. Well Stampin' Up! has decided to re-introduce the Deal of the Week. This week there are 3, yes 3, different punches that you can get for a discount.

Item

Page

Description

Regular Price

Special Price

109183

186

Trio Flower punch

$15.95

$10.99

109041

187

5-Petal Flower punch

$15.95

$10.99

110709

187

My Way punch

$15.95

$11.99


What if you don't want punches though... Well, Stampin' Up! has also introduced a Clearance Rack where you can purchase retired items for up to 80% off. And let me tell you, there are some great stuff in that "rack". Demonstrators were able to take part in this new offer last week(just another perk of the job hehe)... and lets just say some of us (I won't name names... ahem me) went CRAZY! The tins they are selling are PERFECT for Build-A-Bear Magnetic Dress Up game.

Well, that's probably a lot to take in all at once, so I will say good-bye for now! But please feel free to contact me today if you have any questions regarding specials, My Digital Studio, or any other question you may have. :)