Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My First Project With My Digital Studio

Woohoo! I got my copy of My Digital Studio yesterday. I haven't had much time to play with it, but I can tell you, it's AMAZING!!! Whether you have just a few minutes to create a project or hours to play around, this is the program for you. I created this card based on a predesigned layout. The only changes I did, was add the three flowers in the top left hand side, and added brads to each flower. I resized two of the flowers to create interest. Don't you wish you could do that sometimes with rubber stamps!

Then, since I wanted to change some things up some more, I added the ribbon. I moved this to cover up a strip of pink paper, and moved it a few layers back (if you've ever used photoshop, you'll know what I mean). Lastly, since I wanted to make it just a little more "me", I changed up the greeting and changed the color.

That's it!!! I created this card within probably 10 minutes. And what's great about this program is if I had this stamp set, I could then go re-create it using paper & stamps (minus resizing the petal pizaz flowers). Or I can have it printed and leave as is, or add additonal elements.

Stay tuned, as I'm sure I will be creating lots of projects using the wonderful My Digital Studio.

Are you interested in getting My Digital Studio for yourself or a friend (would make a great Christmas gift!) Well it's not available for customers until October 1st. You can begin ordering through my website beginning 10/1 for $79.95, or you can host a workshop in October or November, and with a $400 workshop, you can earn My Digital Studio for half off!!! Contact me today to schedule your workshop! My dates are filling up fast with this great offer!

Also, if you are interested in classes to learn how to use My Digital Studio, please contact me at stampingonbutterflywings@live.com If there is enough interest, I plan on holding monthly classes. These classes will be great whether you have very little experience with computers or think you know everything there is to know about My Digital Studio. There will be a few tips and tricks and exclusive layouts. Now doesn't that sound fun!

2 comments:

Katie Ann Brooks said...

oooh, hey, looking good! I have yet to play with it, only uploaded. Maybe tonight! :)

Trish in Wisconsin said...

Can't wait until I get mine...what a cute card. I have the stamp set and just love it. Wouldn't it be cute to combine the two of them? I wished that I lived closer, I would love to attend your classes.